Saturday, November 19, 2011

New York Taxi

New York City Taxi

New York City Taxi
If, in New York, you arrive late for an appointment, say, "I took a taxi" Andre Maurois
Sometimes I wonder how would New York City look like if the iconic yellow cab didn't exist. Probably the streets will be less crowded and less crazy driving. But can New York City survive without these yellow hell on wheels?

This photograph was shot from the middle of the street while crossing...lights were red for cars. I didn't have time to frame the car but lucky for me it turned out to be in the exact place I wanted it to be. Being spontaneous sometimes works best.

This black and white photograph was captured on my iPhone using the Hipstamatic app. Some minor editing was done in PS CS4. Settings for Hipstamatic were BlacKeys B&W/Lucifer IV


No comments:

Post a Comment