Saturday, October 29, 2011

Futuristic

Midtown, New York City

A black and white photo of a futuristic building facade in New York City
"May the dreams of your past be the reality of your future" Unknown

I must have walked across this building a hundred times and never actually cared to look up. This area (around 32nd Street) is so busy that if you stop to admire the area be prepared to get walked over. Yes I am exaggerating but I am sure most of you know how busy the Midtown area is.

When I took this picture it was raining so the streets were not that busy and after beating myself up after I realized what I have been missing I took out my iPhone and snapped a picture. This particular building is surrounded by a lot of old New York City buildings so this design really does catch your eye (if only it was not high up.)

This black and white photograph was captured on my iPhone using the Hipstamatic app. Some minor editing was done in PS CS4. Settings for Hipstamatic were BlacKeys B&W/Lucifer IV

No comments:

Post a Comment