Thursday, March 1, 2012

Majestic

Black and white fine art photograph of the Empire State Building in New York City
What better landmark can describe New York City if not the famous Empire State Building? I wonder if there any tourists who visited New York City and missed seeing this wonderful piece of architecture.

This black and white photograph of the Empire State Building has been sitting on my hard drive for some time now so I decided to bring it out and include it in my blog.

I still remember the very first time I saw the building, and being up there. I wish I could erase the experience from my mind and do it all over again. I have never felt so absolute and minor compared to this humongous building. It is a building so simple, yet so grand that there is no sore eye that can't look it and say 'Wow that's beautiful!'

New York City is one of those cities that you can't help fall in love over and over again with every corner you turn. There is always something to see. It's the city where dreams come true (and I am sure also the city where a lot of dreams are shattered, but lets not think about that.)

This black and white photograph was shot using a Canon 40D. It was edited and converted using Photoshop CS4.

No comments:

Post a Comment