Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Love Exists

Couple in Love

Hipstamatic iPhone New York City Pictures
"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. " Robert Heinlein
This photo was captured at a restaurant on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York and is part of the Hipstamatic photography series of New York, Manhattan.

This photograph is another fine example of how interesting is people watching in New York City. This is an old restaurant that I often frequent. The decor is authentic and is really old. This couple blended perfectly with the decor. I couldn't help but think that maybe it was their first date, or maybe they have known each other for a long time and still pretty much in love.

Usually in New York City when you go out to eat, you will see a lot of people that are sitting across from each other and showing no interest in each other at all. You will meet the occasional couple that do nothing but talk on their phone during the entire dinner. Or that loud mouth who can't stop talking even when the person sitting opposite from him/her are clearly not showing any interest in the conversation. 


This couple, did that table justice. It was like it was made for them and I am glad I got to see one couple that truly came out for dinner to enjoy each others company. As I always say, when you think you've seen it all in New York, something like this happens and proves you wrong and gives you the perfect opportunity for another photograph!


The settings on the Hipstamatic camera for this photography series were Lucifer VI Lens/BlacKeys Monochrome Film. Some minor adjustments were done in Photoshop CS4.

Also for those who didn't see my other post - I am hosting a giveaway on my blog. I am giving away My Memories Photo Suite 2.0 to one random person. The ending of this giveaway is Sunday, 18th September at 10am EST and you can check it out here: My Memories Photo Suite 2.0


No comments:

Post a Comment