Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spikes

A black and white macro shot of a wild flower

I don't often post abstract black and white photographs on this black but here is one. What you see here is actually a flower, a macro photograph of a wild flower. As usual I don't know what the name of the flower is.

The photograph was originally shot in color but since the colors were a little bland I decided to convert it to black and white. Nothing new there as by now you all know that I prefer black and white over color.

For those who have been keeping up with this blog you know I opened a shop. For those that are new you can view/purchase this print here: Spikes or you can view my shop here: LRAPhotos on Etsy

This photograph was shot using Canon 40D with a 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens. It was converted to black and white using Photoshop CS4.

No comments:

Post a Comment