Sunday, March 4, 2012

Reminiscent

A vintage looking close up photograph of a flower

It being Sunday and me being sick I turned to photography! At first I didn't know what I was going to photograph but then I went to the terrace and saw this cute little pot with blooming flowers in it. It was the perfect candidate even though it was a little windy and as we all know when it comes to macro photography, the slightest puff can ruin your photo.

For this particular flower photo I had decided to upload it in color but when I viewed it on the computer I didn't like what I was seeing much, so there goes the black and white conversion.

I don't know what this type of flower is called, all I know is that it was small, cute and pretty!

This photograph was shot using a Canon 40D with a 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens. Photograph was edited using Photoshop CS4.

No comments:

Post a Comment