Tuesday, February 28, 2012

San Remo From Central Park


From the very first time I've seen this building I was fascinated by it and I didn't even know who lives in it yet!

Almost everywhere you walk in Central Park you could see it. You could see it there standing like a giant amongst the trees. Whether it's a cloudless clear day or a stormy sky, the San Remo building looks in character. It screams New York City, the posh life in New York City.

I took this black and white photograph last Summer on my last day visiting the fantastic city. For some reason, the photos I take on the last week or day are the photos that I hold close to my heart. I know this one is not one of my best black and white photographs but still I felt like showing it, as the San Remo building is one of my favorite in all of New York City (have a I said that already?)

This photo was taken using a compact Samsung camera. Edited and converted to black and white using Photoshop CS4.

No comments:

Post a Comment