Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wrapped up in Love

A close up macro shot of a flower
"A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving." Cyrano de Bergerac 


Lately all I seem to posting are flower close up photos...I guess it's just a phase...or maybe not. Since I have been exploring my macro abilities I found no better subject than flowers so far. So yeah, I will be posting flower photos for a while. :)

I would like to learn the names of the flowers that I photograph but my brain can't handle all those names but it's a work in progress.

This photo here turned out to be one of my favorites on this blog. Very soon I have to pick out 36 photos published on my blog to be printed 4x6 and they will all be hanged on a wall in a 'heart' formation. It's going to be a tough job but it's a job that will be interesting.

Photo was shot using a Canon 40D with a 60mm f/2.8 macro lens. It was edited and converted to black and white using Photoshop CS4.

No comments:

Post a Comment