Thursday, December 1, 2011

Misere

Vittoriosa, Malta

A storm approaching with a lot of clouds
"After a storm comes a calm." Matthew Henry
I shot this photograph today using my iPhone whole I was out smoking a cigarette. It was so windy that I only had a few seconds to capture it. The formation of the clouds was amazing with the huge gaping hole on the right hand side showing nothing but perfect blue sky.

Since I thought that this photograph was pretty dramatic, while editing it I decided to add grain to it to continue adding to the drama. For some reason I always thought that grain adds a more dramatic effect especially to black and white photographs.

This photograph was captured on my iPhone using the Hipstamatic app. Some minor editing was done in PS CS4. Settings for Hipstamatic were BlacKeys B&W/Lucifer IV.

No comments:

Post a Comment