Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Window

Lower East Side, New York City

Christmas decorations in New York City
"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." Norman Vincent Peale
Another year, another Christmas. I can't believe how fast time went by and then again time doesn't wait for anyone. 


This beautiful window (the photograph doesn't do it any justice) was found on the Lower West Side very close to the Highline. It's an enormous window and the wreath was wonderful made from fresh pine.


I am myself not a big fan of Christmas decorations and I try to keep it simple but when I see a nicely decorated house it always makes me question myself and I always promise myself that next Christmas I will get into decorations...only to fail year after year.

This photograph was shot using my Samsung compact camera. It was then converted to black and white using PS CS4.

No comments:

Post a Comment