Thursday, November 3, 2011

Simplicity

Valletta, Malta

"The boisterous sea of liberty is never without a wave." Thomas Jefferson
Today I am uploading a picture with nothing much to say about. I am keeping things simple for today. 

Basically what we are seeing here is a partial view of the capital city of Malta, Valletta. I took the picture from Senglea at the Gardjola Garden. Senglea is right opposite of Valletta and the views are impeccable. 

It had just stopped raining and the clouds were clearing up but I got the picture right on time before they all disappeared into nothingness. 

That opening between the edge of the city and the picture frame is where the cruise liners come in. We only have one main harbor in Malta and it's in Valletta.

This black and white photograph was captured on my iPhone using the Hipstamatic app. Some minor editing was done in PS CS4. Settings for Hipstamatic were BlacKeys B&W/Lucifer IV

No comments:

Post a Comment