Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mind Explosion

Fireworks Display

Fireworks in New York City for New Year's Eve
"I guess we all like to be recognized not for one piece of fireworks, but for the ledger of our daily work." Neil Armstrong

Wow a picture in color today! Some of my followers asked me to post something in color and here I am hearing them. I have a series of fireworks photos that were shot in New York City for New Year's Eve last year.

It was the first time I went to Central Park to view the fireworks display and I was amazed, not only because the show was perfect but also because we found a perfect spot by the lake that wasn't full of crazy, idiotic drunk people! The fireworks display lasted for about 25 minutes and the weather was perfect. No wind at all!

I love the colors in this one and the fact that it looks like a lot of strings were tied together and thrown into the air. Fireworks can really teach you have to appreciate beauty, the kind of beauty that comes and goes very fast so you have to be prepared to gather as much of it as possible.

This picture was not shot using my iPhone. It was shot using a very cheap compact camera that did a terrific job! Yeah you don't need to carry endless equipment with you to take picture of fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment