Sunday, October 23, 2011

Linear

High-Line, New York City

Architecture and apartments buildings in New York City
"Architecture is inhabited sculpture." Constantin Brancusi
This is probably a sight that is in my top 3 favorites sights in New York City. It's modern versus old at it's best. Once again I am posting a picture that's shot from the newly refurbished High-Line in New York City (more information can be found here). 

The three buildings you see in the picture are all apartment buildings. They are so different and yet they look so good next to teach other. I can only think about the spectacular views the inhabitants can enjoy from the top floor, with one side being the Hudson River and on the other side you have the city.

This black and white photograph was captured on my iPhone using the Hipstamatic app. Some minor editing was done in PS CS4. Settings for Hipstamatic were BlacKeys B&W/Lucifer IV

1 comment:

  1. I saw your photos on the Black and White Photography page on Facebook. Love all the shots of NYC. If you're looking for another way to market your photography online, please check out my site: http://www.wozofoto.com. I'd love to feature your work. You can contact me at wozo at wozofoto.com

    ReplyDelete