Thursday, September 1, 2011

Love

Riverside Park, New York City

Hipstamatic iPhone New York City Pictures
"There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved." George Sand


This photo was captured at Riverside Park, Upper West Side and is part of the Hipstamatic photography series of New York, Manhattan.

I was doing my daily morning walk and as I was going through this tunnel I came across this inscription in a tunnel. The tunnel was dark but the inscription was brilliantly clear. It must have just been done. At first I was going to look at it, smile and just keep going but I couldn't resist not taking a Hipstamatic photo of it.

This is exactly why I love New York. The element of surprise never seems to seize. New York is a big city but full of small details that you have to keep an open eye to see. Unfortunately a lot of people are too busy to be focusing on something minor, but it's those minor things that will leave an impact on our life and make us smile.

The settings on the Hipstamatic camera for this photography series were Lucifer VI Lens/BlacKeys SuperGrain Film.



No comments:

Post a Comment