Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fire and Water

"Water, taken in moderation, cannot hurt anybody." Mark Twain
Since I was a little child I was always fascinated with water...and this was way before I knew my star sign was Scorpio, which is a water sign. I used to spend hours playing in the bathtub and after a hard working day I still prefer nothing but a hot bath waiting for me.

The most hypnotizing moment is when the tub is actually filling up. I never get tired of looking at the gentle flow of the water. A few weeks ago I realized that the light reflection on the chrome looks like fire and hence the birth of this photo.

I tried several times to capture the photo using my iPhone but I was feeling miserably mainly because of having no control until finally I gave up and brought out my Canon 40d.


1 comment: