Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Gate II

Zabbar, Malta

Notre Dame Gate in Zabbar, Malta
"In the early days I had a very black-and-white view of everything." Cat Stevens

Today I am posting my 90th photograph...the 90th photograph of a journey that started exactly three months ago. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my subscribers and viewers as without you I wouldn't have made it to almost 11,000 views in three months.

Anyway the photograph of today is the second photograph I am posting of the Notre Dame Gate that is found in Zabbar, Malta. The first photograph was of the Gate that is right in the center of this structure. The photo and more historical information can be found on my first post which can be found here.

This photograph was captured on my iPhone using the Hipstamatic app. Some minor editing was done in PS CS4. Settings for Hipstamatic were BlacKeys B&W/Lucifer IV

No comments:

Post a Comment