Monday, April 2, 2012

Voyeur

Black and white abstract macro shot of a flower

First off, I apologize for the delay in posting something new. Having a creative block mixed busy times is not the ideal combination. Some quiet times appear ahead with a trip to London that's in store.

Just when I thought that the rainy season was over and Spring came to greet us fully, I of course went out for a walk with my photo camera when suddenly it started raining. It was a short burst of rain. At first I was going to be disappointed but then I took advantage of the situation and got closer to my subjects. Macro photography was always close to my heart but I still have a lot to learn but in the meantime I am enjoying it.

The subject in this photograph is a wild flower...a purple flower but as usual I don't know the name of it. It is very abundant and you can see it everywhere you look, at least in Malta.

This photograph was shot using a Canon 40D with a 60mm Macro Lens. It was converted to black and white and edited in Photoshop CS4.

No comments:

Post a Comment