Tuesday, February 21, 2012

In the Heart


Digging in the archives once again and I came across this photo that I shot back when I got my 60mm f/2.8 macro lens. I think the photo was shot in Nacogdoches, Texas. 

Once again I don't know the name of the flower and really would like to know so if you any of my readers know what kind of flower it is, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Someone asked me why I am not posting these close up photos of flowers in color. There is a simple reason...I always thought that black and white photos look more dramatic and have a more abstract feel, which I really love.

Also for those interested in buying my prints, I will be opening a store on Etsy very soon. More information coming soon.

This photo was shot with a Canon 40D and a 60mm macro lens. It was edited and converted to black and white using Photoshop CS4.

No comments:

Post a Comment